We welcome your comments on our posting. Please be respectful of others and comply with the DEAF Inc. Website Comment Policies. DEAF Inc. reserves the right to remove any comment that violates these policies. Please note that all comments posted reflect the opinions of the commenter(s), not of DEAF Inc. or its staff.
DEAF Inc. Website Comment Policies:
The following rules apply to all participants in discussions that occur on DEAF Inc. websites, as well as DEAF Inc.’s official pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other websites. DEAF Inc. reserves the right to modify or delete communications that violate these policies, as well as the right to permanently ban and/or block members who repeatedly or egregiously violate the code of conduct.
Participants in discussions on DEAF Inc. websites and social media pages:
- Will not intentionally offend, harrass, or embarrass others.
- Will not solicit or spam others (if the purpose of your message is profit, it violates this policy).
- Will not post links to websites that contain illegal or obscene content.
- Will not use the DEAF Inc. website to facilitate or promote illegal activities. This includes the illegal distribution of copyrighted works.
- Will refrain from using offensive language.
- Will not post or link to photos or videos that contain offensive or obscene imagery. Attempts to post pornographic material will result in a permanent ban.
- Will not use the network to impersonate or falsely represent another person or organization.
If you have any questions about these policies or would like to report a violation, please send us a message via the DEAF Inc. Website Contact Form.